- Organizing Your Stuff on a Mac — TechTalk America video
- New to Mac, Mojave Edition — TechTalk America video
- 1Password Tutorial — TechTalk America video
- Mac App Guide for Windows Switchers — MakeUseOf
- Mac Key Concepts – Lifewire
- Mac Basics – Lifewire
- Mac Tutorials & Resources – Lifewire
- Mac Tips & Tricks – Lifewire
- MachineProfile — Get basic info about your computer.
- MacTracker — Get detailed information on every Apple Macintosh computer ever made.
- EtreCheck — Collect information after a problem.
- Carbon Copy Cloner | Bombich Software — Create bootable clone backups.
- Malwarebytes — find malware on your computer.
- SpamSieve — add powerful spam filtering to the e-mail client on your Mac.
- AppCleaner — remove apps completely.
- Backup 101 — Backup basics.
- iFixit: The Free Repair Manual — Do-it-yourself advice and instructions.
- GatorTec — Apple Premier Partner for sales and service.
- Everything Mac — Apple authorized service provider.
- Take Control of Mac Basics — Master essential Mac facts, concepts, and skills.
- Take Control of Mojave — Learn all the ins and outs of macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Take Control of Backing up Your Mac. — Set up a rock-solid backup strategy so that you can restore quickly and completely, no matter what catastrophe arises.
- Take Control of Maintaining Your Mac — Keep your Mac running smoothly and prevent common problems with a simple, do-it-yourself maintenance program.
- Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac — Fix common problems, and handle uncommon problems like a pro.
- Take Control of Pages — Unlock the power of Pages across Mac, iOS, and iCloud platforms.
- Take Control of Numbers — Work quickly, confidently, and effectively in Apple’s Numbers app.
- Take Control of Passwords — Overcome password frustration with Joe Kissell’s expert advice.
- Take Control of 1Password — Easily create and enter secure passwords on all your devices.